On yer bike!
Online only, joining details will be emailed to you upon enrolling
Have you got an exercise bike sat at home collecting dust? Then give it a clean and get on board with our spinning class!
Spinning will provide an opportunity for you to:
- build up a level of cycling fitness
- distract from Covid-19
- learn how to ride a bike in a safe environment
- boost your confidence in virtual group sessions
- improve your physical health and overall wellbeing
- understand how to use your own exercise bike, including adjusting seat heights, functions and buttons
This course is offered to you alongside our partner Open Country as part of the Health Inequalities Funding from the West Yorkshire and Harrogate Partnership.
At Online only
Start dates and time
|Term Autumn/Winter||Wednesday||25 November 2020||5:30pm-6:30pm||12 weeks|
How do I enrol?
You are not referred to the Recovery College, you can simply enrol yourself, or on behalf of someone, for any of our courses that may be of interest to you. Our courses are open to all adults and we welcome carers, supporters and professionals too.
Read our documents and policies for students after enrolling on a course.